Page 1 of 1

WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:02 pm
by jamesvdm
My lovely 04 GT was rear ended (written off) on Monday so I'm in need of another :(

Preferences:
Auto
4th gen
<90,000kms
GT
Black preferably
Minimal to no mods

Around $20k is my budget.

Let me know if you have or know of one for sale.

Thanks

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm
by cre8ive
Hi James ,check on Gumtree perth Its grey but I think it ticks all your boxes, sorry dont know how to send you a link cheers Sandy :)

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:58 pm
by jamesvdm
Thanks I'll check it out :)

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:10 am
by JDGT05

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:15 am
by jamesvdm
My eyes are bleeding!

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:08 pm
by AndrewCowley
Perth only? I'm in Sydney and have close to what you are looking for.

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 am
by jamesvdm
Perhaps as a last resort. I really like to see a car before I buy it.

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 am
by jakey

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 am
by champ
Or this one on Gumtree perhaps? It drives on its roof apparently :shock:

Edit: dammit.... beatened LOL

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 am
by jamesvdm
Do you guys have email alerts set up for Libertys on Gumtree??

It's like the same all-caps guy is selling all the potential Libs. I'll check it out, thanks. Not too keen on the wagon though.

Re: WTB: Perth: 4th gen Liberty GT, auto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:17 am
by AndrewCowley
lol, the OP said minimal mods.