Page 1 of 1

Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:10 pm
by Ashleigh
Hi all,

First of all I'm ash.
I have been chasing a GT now for over a month and can't seem to get
A decent one or a good deal. I'm in Tamworth NSW and if anyone
Can give me a hand or a push in the right direction that would be awesome.
Hopefully I can find one soon and start getting some ideas
And help from all you guys.

Thanks.
Ash :-)

Re: Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 pm
by zch91
The more details you provide the better. Anything specific you are after? My 2c is Carsales and gumtree but that probably doesn't help you much.

Re: Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 pm
by Ashleigh
Bought one from car sales. Sutherland Toyota.
Thanks very much.

Re: Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 am
by SegR
I was going to suggest finding a local optometrist but it looks like I'm a bit late to the party.