Page 1 of 1
Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/GTB

Posted:
Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm
by sbv
Hi All,
I'm looking for a turbo-back exhaust (or part thereof) to suit a Gen 3 GTB/B4 twin turbo setup. If you know of anyone who has done a single-turbo conversion or just upgraded their exhaust and has one picking up dust, please let me know.
I may also be looking for either a turbo bonnet or FMIC to suit shortly also, but still undecided.
SA is prefered, but if I cant find anything i may consider interstate.
Thanks!
Josh
Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Posted:
Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:22 pm
by cruisn
Josh, I know of someone in Sydney that just the other day asked me if I know anyone who wants to buy his stock '02 B4 turbo back system.....
NSW though.

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Posted:
Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:30 pm
by sbv
Thanks Mark, I'll keep it in mind and see how things pan out in Adelaide (not holding my breath). It'll be at least a few weeks before I need it anyway, but I'll keep that one in the back of my mind!
Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Posted:
Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:56 am
by sbv
Anyone?
Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Posted:
Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 pm
by sbv
Still after the exhuast, but particularly the diff-back. Anyone have one/know someone with one?
Thanks!
Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Posted:
Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 pm
by Aidos
Hey mate.
Don't think it's what your after, but I have a full TBE off of an 07'.
No idea about whether your could match up any parts of it somehow..
But at least i'm not far from you?
Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Posted:
Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm
by sbv
Unfortunately not mate. I dont think I could make it work, though I have considered trying. I had the the system off my MY08 GT laying around a while back, but its a completely different setup the whole way.
Thanks anyway!
Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Posted:
Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:58 am
by sbv
Sorted