Page 1 of 1

WTB Display assembly-navigation - 86281AG400

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:20 pm
by turner_822
I CAN find this display screen but I cannot find somewhere to actually order and buy it from! Driving me nuts...

Display assembly-navigation, Part Number - 86281AG400

Re: WTB Display assembly-navigation - 86281AG400

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:18 pm
by LBR37Y
Are you talking about the actuall unit??

Re: WTB Display assembly-navigation - 86281AG400

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:35 pm
by ndlibgt
I have a 86281AG001 unsure about compatibility was gonna try putting this in mine but currently in the too hard basket. Maybe you might know more about it?

Re: WTB Display assembly-navigation - 86281AG400

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:24 pm
by turner_822
Hey unsure about compatibility, I don't know much on this topic. I have only cracked the screen so a replacement screen would be ideal however I may end up stuck buying the whole unit which is ok because I'm starting to get sick of looking.

Cheers for replies