Page 1 of 1

Leather gearshift boot. (black, 6sp, pre-facelift)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 am
by Statts
Looking for a leather gearshift boot for pre-facelift 6sp manual in black. Must be very good to excellent condition.

Hit me up if you have one!

Re: Leather gearshift boot. (black, 6sp, pre-facelift)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:07 pm
by LBR37Y
Sorry to jack your thread but I am also looking for a 6spd knob TBSTI but would take a post FL at the right price..


Sorry again mate

Re: Leather gearshift boot. (black, 6sp, pre-facelift)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:10 pm
by SH30RB
Had i seen this just last weekend (not the one we had) i would have had one for you!
I just swapped mine out for an aftermarket one

If you cant find one, you could try ordering one from here:
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Legacy0004shiftboot.php
all different types of materials, different coloured stitching too

and its a 95% correct fit :?
Image
Genuine leather too

Re: Leather gearshift boot. (black, 6sp, pre-facelift)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:22 pm
by Statts
SH30RB wrote:Had i seen this just last weekend (not the one we had) i would have had one for you!
I just swapped mine out for an aftermarket one

If you cant find one, you could try ordering one from here:
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Legacy0004shiftboot.php
all different types of materials, different coloured stitching too

and its a 95% correct fit :?
Image
Genuine leather too


Thanks for that. Where is the 5% lost in your opinion? Did you get the handbrake cover too?

Re: Leather gearshift boot. (black, 6sp, pre-facelift)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:31 pm
by SH30RB
Statts wrote:Thanks for that. Where is the 5% lost in your opinion? Did you get the handbrake cover too?

I havent got it yet, but im planning to order it soon.
Up the front, the two corners closest to the coin tray, the stitching doesnt exactly go right into the corners, it goes just to the side of them. im sure it could be adjusted a fraction more.

Its not something that bothers me tho, it doesnt jump out and grab your attention :)

Re: Leather gearshift boot. (black, 6sp, pre-facelift)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm
by Statts
Oh I got ya now. Yeah I didn't even notice in the first instance. How long ago did you order and what time frame did they quote for shipping?

Re: Leather gearshift boot. (black, 6sp, pre-facelift)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:40 pm
by SH30RB
Statts wrote:Oh I got ya now. Yeah I didn't even notice in the first instance. How long ago did you order and what time frame did they quote for shipping?

I ordered the shift boot in mid july. they quoted me around 2 weeks shipping time, from memory

It was only due to pure laziness :P that i only just fitted it up