Page 1 of 1

WTB: OEM Nudge/Light Bar for 2nd Gen Outback

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 pm
by tamastar
Hi,
What I mean is that OEM accessory that you see on some Outbacks.. it's silver in colour, plastic and says "OUTBACK" on the front. Not really sure what to call it because it's not really a nudge bar, but hey if anyone has one let me know!
Thanks

Re: WTB: OEM Nudge/Light Bar for 2nd Gen Outback

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 pm
by cruisn
Only came on the Gen3's.....

I have a mint set of oem moulded Gen2 Outback f & r mudflaps though to get rid of..... :good:

Re: WTB: OEM Nudge/Light Bar for 2nd Gen Outback

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 pm
by tamastar
cruisn wrote:Only came on the Gen3's.....


Sorry, that is the model group I mean.. wasn't sure whether to say Gen 3 or Gen 2.. it seems there's people that do both :lol: but anyway it's a 2000 Outback.

Re: WTB: OEM Nudge/Light Bar for 2nd Gen Outback

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm
by sbv
PMed you Ben