Page 1 of 1

Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 am
by rooby
I noticed at the track day that the sti cars had very dark coloured plastic inserts in the dash and doors, where my car has silver.

Was that an sti thing or just an option?

I must have it.

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 pm
by mynameisdaniel
Haven't seen any other car with it yet... Mine has it. It's dark and has a nice metallic finish, looks so much better than silver :)

You could get some diamond grey paint or even better a ford falcon gunmetal grey which is much more metallic and just paint them though... They're not high contact pieces.

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:01 pm
by LBR37Y
They are a charcoal color and its an sti thing... I have 2 that go around the Mac unit I got from another member but I don't plan on giving them up :twisted:

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 pm
by blacktop™
I'm interested. Any chance someone could post up a pic?

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:13 pm
by Kekotic
Just wrap them if you want them that colour.

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 pm
by LBR37Y
If u really want a photo pm me you number n ill sen one via mms

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm
by Kekotic
Image
Image
Image

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm
by blacktop™
Thanks kieran

Yeah they look nice. Definitely an upgrade.

Re: Dark coloured interior inserts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:46 pm
by rooby
Yeah, I can always wrap them but it'd be easier if I could just get some STI ones :)