Page 1 of 1

Liberty 92 GX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm
by monkeyboy17
Hey everyone,

I'm just chasing an automatic shift knob for my liberty. If anyone has one willing to sell in good condition or knows of I'm keen.
Just in Sydney.. Thanks

Re: Liberty 92 GX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 pm
by hamish_023
Try ozliberty.com

Re: Liberty 92 GX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm
by youngy69
monkeyboy17 wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm just chasing an automatic shift knob for my liberty. If anyone has one willing to sell in good condition or knows of I'm keen.
Just in Sydney.. Thanks

I have 1 in Sydney,but it comes with the car lol.What colour are u after?Have u tried genuine and do you know if they are still available?If I remember I will check soobi tomorrow.
Cheers

Re: Liberty 92 GX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 pm
by monkeyboy17
Thanks, I have the blue interior.

As for the oz liberty site, it's down for some reason?