Page 1 of 1

WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 pm
by LBR37Y
im in the market for a grille exactly like this one, iv contacted PHAT multiple times but sadly no responses :(

below is a pic of how the grill looks
Image
Image

Re: WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:08 pm
by Kekotic
I think that is the Subaru sports mesh grille? So you should be able to get it from Subaru.

Re: WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:31 pm
by LBR37Y
I have tried my local subaru but they're "sports grill" isn't the same the mesh isn't flush to the front of the grille...

but if anyone can point me in the right directions that would be great!!!

Re: WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:35 pm
by Kekotic
There is a member on this forum with a white MY09 2.5i (from memory) who has the exact grille you are after, I just cannot remember the username. He has a member profile I'm pretty sure, maybe try looking through there.
viewforum.php?f=10

Re: WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 pm
by LBR37Y
Just for an update I spoke to Subaru and they said for the part numbers:J1010AG010 - Stainless
J1010AG020 - Resin

These are no longer available??

So here I am again....

Re: WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:26 pm
by Hybrid
L8R37Y wrote:Just for an update I spoke to Subaru and they said for the part numbers:J1010AG010 - Stainless
J1010AG020 - Resin

These are no longer available??

So here I am again....


It is available in Japan still, first is stainless (#90 metal type, eg one I have), the second 2 are resin I think.

http://www.japanparts.com/db/parts_deta ... submit.y=9

Re: WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 am
by Blitzen06Wgn
Sheesh $450. I'd keep looking for a used one.

They were standard on Blitzens like mine.

Nick - awesome grill that is with the 3.0R badge. Very nice.

Re: WTB: 08 Liberty front grille

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 am
by rooby
My car has the sports mesh grille, which was a factory option.

I'll be selling it one day when I do a front end upgrade but that won't be any time soon (just to be a tease).

+1 for that 3.0R grille.