Page 1 of 1

WTB: Stainless Steel Centre and Y Pipe or PHAT GT Dump Pipe

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:27 pm
by mynameisdaniel
Looking to buy a 3" centre pipe and 2.5" Y pipe for my car and thought I'd see if anyone has something they want to get rid of first. Looking for a 3" centre pipe with a resonator in it (something that doesn't drone at all) going into a 2.5" Y pipe. Pipes need to be stainless steel that will bolt up to my STI mufflers and to the stock 2.5T dump pipe.

(May get a PHAT dump pipe later which I believe bolts onto the stock mid pipe? So if the mid pipe bolts onto the stock dump the mid pipe should also bolt onto a PHAT dump?)

EDIT: Seems the PHAT dump uses and adapter so I'm now looking for a second hand PHAT dump pipe to suit the 2.5T manual.

Let me know if you know of/have something suitable.

Cheers,
Daniel.

Re: WTB: Stainless Steel Centre and Y Pipe

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 pm
by sbv
PM'd Daniel

Re: WTB: Stainless Steel Centre and Y Pipe

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:56 pm
by hamish_023
I'm getting one fabricated at the moment and have told them I want no extra noise.

Let me know it your keen to get one made up as well.

It's going to be around $350

Re: WTB: Stainless Steel Centre and Y Pipe

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:56 pm
by mynameisdaniel
hamish_023 wrote:I'm getting one fabricated at the moment and have told them I want no extra noise.

Let me know it your keen to get one made up as well.

It's going to be around $350


Possibly interested... Do want a little noise at the mufflers, the extra flow should achieve that though. Seems that the PHAT dump uses and adapter to connect to the stock mid pipe so I might have to get the dump pipe before I can put on a 3" mid pipe. I'll let you know and talk to you some more about it :)