Page 1 of 1

WTB: ENKEI 18 X 7.5 TBSTI RIMS

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm
by SYM
If anyone is considering selling a set of ENKEI 18x7.5 TBSTI rims, I'm looking for a set (of 4, including the STI centre caps)

Open to any colour (but would prefer gunmetal) - otherwise depending on extent of gutter rash I prolly repaint the set

Obviously not interested in rims with any structural damage/warping

Cheers
SYM

Re: WTB: ENKEI 18 X 7.5 TBSTI RIMS

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:43 pm
by Kekotic
Are you after the MY06-07 or MY08 version?

Re: WTB: ENKEI 18 X 7.5 TBSTI RIMS

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:36 pm
by mynameisdaniel
A little expensive and snow tyres are probably useless but....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUBARU-Liber ... 999wt_1163

Re: WTB: ENKEI 18 X 7.5 TBSTI RIMS

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:59 pm
by SYM
Just to check my understanding :) - this is the MY08 version right?... >>>
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Suba ... 20c55325cd

And the ebay link that Daniel posted is the MY06-07 version, right? (the same as his avatar)

I actually like the look of both - however first preference would definitely be the MY06-07 version (I like the inner details/design of the MY06-07 version, per Daniel's ebay link)

Daniel - yeah, I asked the seller if he was open to selling just the rims, as snow tyres would be useless... will see what he comes back with

Theres another set on gumtree (MY06-07 version)... no structural damage, but a bit more gutter rash.... he is asking for $1600 (still feels on high side, especially given these will need repaint)

Re: WTB: ENKEI 18 X 7.5 TBSTI RIMS

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:29 pm
by mynameisdaniel
SYM wrote:Just to check my understanding :) - this is the MY08 version right?... >>>
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Suba ... 20c55325cd

And the ebay link that Daniel posted is the MY06-07 version, right? (the same as his avatar)

I actually like the look of both - however first preference would definitely be the MY06-07 version (I like the inner details/design of the MY06-07 version, per Daniel's ebay link)

Daniel - yeah, I asked the seller if he was open to selling just the rims, as snow tyres would be useless... will see what he comes back with

Theres another set on gumtree (MY06-07 version)... no structural damage, but a bit more gutter rash.... he is asking for $1600 (still feels on high side, especially given these will need repaint)


Yep you've got it. If you just want it for the look then Rota Gravels are the same as the 06-07 STI wheels. Not made by enkei obviously, but they come in bigger widths and different colours brand new...