Hi Guys,
Not sure if should be in here or in WTB but we are looking at an Outback for my parents in Queensland.
At this stage we are looking at
2008 SUBARU OUTBACK 4GEN MY09 R AWD - 74596km - $21,900*
2007 SUBARU OUTBACK 4GEN MY07 R AWD - 132260km - $14,995*
2006 SUBARU OUTBACK 4GEN MY07 D/RANGE AWD - 116,000km - $14,500*
What I am not sure of is the first two are with Auction Houses so by the sounds are without rego etc... Is the major catch's to these?
With the first two they are 3.0L which I think we like most and are hearing that on the 3.0L we don't need to do the major 100k or 125k service? The last one is a 2.5i which hasn't had the big service as yet and I have been told by the seller that it only needs to be done at 125k?
Anyone know of any better ones around or any feedback on the ones we are looking at would be great?
Thanks
Mark
