Page 1 of 1

Please remove

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:53 pm
by sbv
Hi all,

Just looking for a set of stock mufflers to suit my GenIV GT. I'd prefer to find someone in Adelaide who has a set sitting around that they are happy to part with.

I may be parting out my car shortly, so I might consider a trade +$ (I've got Hitech quads).

Please PM.
Thanks, Josh

Re: WTB Stock GenIV GT/3.0 Rear Mufflers (SA)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:08 pm
by hamish_023
sbv wrote:Hi all,

Just looking for a set of stock mufflers to suit my GenIV GT. I'd prefer to find someone in Adelaide who has a set sitting around that they are happy to part with.

I may be parting out my car shortly, so I might consider a trade +$ (I've got Hitech quads).

Please PM.
Thanks, Josh


Josh, I'm sure Karl (Dropz) has got some lying around somewhere. :)

Re: WTB Stock GenIV GT/3.0 Rear Mufflers (SA)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 pm
by iisshhyy
I heard that iisshhyy also has some lying around :)

WTB Stock GenIV GT/3.0 Rear Mufflers (SA)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm
by Smithyy
So does smithyy

Re: WTB Stock GenIV GT/3.0 Rear Mufflers (SA)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:21 pm
by SH30RB
SH30RB does too, i heard he is cleaning them up as we speak... 8)

Re: WTB Stock GenIV GT/3.0 Rear Mufflers (SA)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm
by iisshhyy
SH30RB wrote:SH30RB does too, i heard he is cleaning them up as we speak... 8)



I heard iisshhyy's are already clean :) wow too much supply & no where near enough demand for stock mufflers...I blame the GFC

Re: WTB Stock GenIV GT/3.0 Rear Mufflers (SA)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:46 pm
by SH30RB
iisshhyy wrote:
SH30RB wrote:SH30RB does too, i heard he is cleaning them up as we speak... 8)



I heard iisshhyy's are already clean :) wow too much supply & no where near enough demand for stock mufflers...I blame the GFC

not sure if i want to keep or sell mine. if i can be ferked and have enough time, i might test fit them to see what the car sounds like with them and the xforce center and y pipe...

Re: WTB Stock GenIV GT/3.0 Rear Mufflers (SA)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 pm
by sbv
Thanks guys, looks like there's plenty around!

At this stage it looks like Tristan's are the go, so thanks to whoever it was that pointed me in his direction... Oh Tristan did :o