Page 1 of 1

Turbo & bolts/clips & airbox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:45 pm
by Brend0
Hi all.
I am chasing a TD04HLA turbo from 03-06 Liberty GT manual. I currently have the notorious problem VF38 and am loooking for a replacement ready to go as the car has 145k on the clock. I have searched various forums/ google and import monster and these seem to be very hard to find.

Also chasing bolts & clips for the front underside engine cover. First time i have removed for a service on bolts have snapped :(

Also chasing some spare clips for the engine/cold air intake.

Also need the air flow meter side of the air box as the plastic has been stripped out for the bolts holding the air flow meter.

Re: Turbo & bolts/clips

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:02 pm
by iisshhyy
"I am chasing a TD04HLA turbo from 03-06 Liberty GT manual"

best of luck with the search

Re: Turbo & bolts/clips

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm
by zch91
I am far from an expert, but I have a feeling the td04hla will not simply bolt on.

As for the intake attachment I believe I saw one for sale in the for sale section?

Item 2 in this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16420

Re: Turbo & bolts/clips

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 pm
by Brend0
zch91 wrote:I am far from an expert, but I have a feeling the td04hla will not simply bolt on.

As for the intake attachment I believe I saw one for sale in the for sale section?

Item 2 in this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16420

Cheers mate but that intake pipe is for a CAI. I still have the original airbox.

Re: Turbo & bolts/clips

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 pm
by cruisn
TD04HLA is a direct bolt on replacement for the VF38.

Re: Turbo & bolts/clips

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:26 pm
by Brend0
Also chasing air flow meter side of airbox as the plastic is broken stripped out for the AFM screws.