Page 1 of 1

WTB - MY06 rear ashtray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 pm
by bradr
For some reason, the rear ashtray on my new addition went astray before I came on the scene (an astray ashtray - say that 20 times after a half-dozen beers).

Anyway, before I go wandering wreckers yards, I was wondering if anyone here might have a black one laying about the place?

cheers,

bj

Re: WTB - MY06 rear ashtray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 pm
by SH30RB
i will have one in a few months time if you can wait a bit.

waiting on a few things to get sorted out but i will definitely have one for you

Re: WTB - MY06 rear ashtray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 pm
by bradr
G'day Simon,

No rush at all on this one so happy to wait. If something happens in the meantime, I'll let you know, though.

Thanks for the offer and I'll wait to hear from you.

cheers,

bj