Page 1 of 1

WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 pm
by Bear2230
Hi all,

As above I'm after one of those rubber mats that protect the top of your bumber bar.

Richard.

Re: WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 pm
by AlpineRaven
Also looking for one too!
Cheers
AP

Re: WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:52 pm
by subyroo
Have you rang around the wreckers?

Re: WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 pm
by Bear2230
subyroo wrote:Have you rang around the wreckers?


No, haven't tried any wreckers.....

I was hoping someone would have a link to a aftermarket reseller or a super Subaru spare parts guy.

Richard

Re: WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm
by Victripper
If anyone does know someone I think there would be a few that would go in on a group buy!

Re: WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm
by seanmau5
Tried Eddie? (youngy69) works at Subaru Lindfield

Re: WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 am
by blacktop™
they're just plastic, not rubber. they tend to fade fairly quickly as well...

Re: WTB: Subaru rear bumper bar rubber mat.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm
by Bear2230
Thanks guys I will contact Subaru. Plastic is OK it's just to protect paint when Max my 4 year old jumps in and out whenever the tailgate is open.
Also help when I drag golf clubs out before I play and even more importantly when I chuck the stupid things back in.