Page 1 of 1

WTB: Rear badges Gen 2 Liberty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 pm
by dropbear
I am looking for some replacements for the badges on my '98/99 Libery RX 2.5 Bilstien.

Liberty RX 2.5 (gold)
Plain AWD (gold)
Bilstien (gold)

If anybody can help me at all with this it would be a huge help, even if you just send me towards somebody who can source them for me.
Thanks.

Re: WTB: Rear badges Gen 2 Liberty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:23 pm
by SH30RB
im sure PHAT GT could help you out :D

Re: WTB: Rear badges Gen 2 Liberty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm
by AlpineRaven
You can buy them still at Subaru. I bought gold AWD badge last year cant remember the price.
Cheers
AP

Re: WTB: Rear badges Gen 2 Liberty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 am
by dropbear
AlpineRaven wrote:You can buy them still at Subaru. I bought gold AWD badge last year cant remember the price.
Cheers
AP


Thanks mate, I went to a Subaru spare parts place and sadly they don't stock the Bilstien badge that is missing. I'll just have to have a look for that one.

Re: WTB: Rear badges Gen 2 Liberty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 am
by AlpineRaven
dropbear wrote:
AlpineRaven wrote:You can buy them still at Subaru. I bought gold AWD badge last year cant remember the price.
Cheers
AP


Thanks mate, I went to a Subaru spare parts place and sadly they don't stock the Bilstien badge that is missing. I'll just have to have a look for that one.


Nah not the billy one... That is a missing item or sold out. Either find one or try overseas?
Cheers
AP