Page 1 of 1

WTB: Post facelift gen 4 (not spec b) front bumper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 am
by rooby
As the title suggests, I'm after a post facelift gen 4 (non-spec-b) front bumper.
I believe the 2.5i & non-spec-b GT bumpers are both the same so either would do.

Silver preferred, although if it has scratches and such it would be resprayed anyway.

I'd also be happy to swap my spec b bumper for it, which is silver and has some scrapes.
Although I believe a swap would have to include the grille as they are different for each bumper. Doesn't matter much to me though as I would be using a different grille.

My grille is the black mesh factory option.

Re: WTB: Post facelift gen 4 GT (not spec b) front bumper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 am
by SH30RB
i cant help you here, but why the change reuben?

Re: WTB: Post facelift gen 4 GT (not spec b) front bumper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 pm
by rooby
I just prefer the look of the regular GT one. No other reason.

Re: WTB: Post facelift gen 4 (not spec b) front bumper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:22 pm
by rooby
Updated original post to include 2.5i bumpers.