Page 1 of 1

WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest *Bought*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:39 pm
by Farugah
Hi Guys,

looking to buy a rear headrest as the subject suggests black leather to go with the other ones, Didnt realise when I bought the car only came with one. Maybe I should contact the previous owner? I Doubt he'd have it still 2 months on.

Edited for spelling

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 pm
by teflon
I'd contact him... he might have just taken it off to install car baby seats. Otherwise a wrecker would be your best bet.

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 pm
by Mr Bagus
Any pics?

I have a set of black leather rear headrests from my old Gen 3 Heritage - guess they are different?

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 pm
by Farugah
Mr Bagus wrote:Any pics?

I have a set of black leather rear headrests from my old Gen 3 Heritage - guess they are different?


Ill take some tonight. Cheers

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 pm
by Mr Bagus
Sorry,

Should've thought - tried them on my 2.5i - no go. different angle and height notches in mounting arms.Mounting arms offset are same though

It was just a thought......

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:20 pm
by Farugah
Mr Bagus wrote:Sorry,

Should've thought - tried them on my 2.5i - no go. different angle and height notches in mounting arms.Mounting arms offset are same though

It was just a thought......


Nevermind, im so slack still havent contacted the guy :(

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 pm
by Nipple06

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 pm
by zch91
Nige, you realise this thread was last posted in about 9 months ago?

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 pm
by Nipple06
zch91 wrote:Nige, you realise this thread was last posted in about 9 months ago?

yeah but he never said he found one did he ?

Re: WTB: Outer 3.0RB Rear Headrest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm
by Farugah
Lol I found one about a month ago, one of the guys parting out his Wrecked 3.0R-B
Thanks guys