Page 1 of 1

B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm
by bpi
Hey Guy's,
Im looking for a Mcintosh head unit out of a B4 liberty. Anyone got one kicking around? Thanks a heap,
Cheers Ben :)

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am
by Nipple06
Umm my suggestion is get to know some people in the forum then there more likely to help you :)
as just joining to ask for parts aka this being your first post no one is going to help you :)

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am
by Jimmy88
Nipple06 wrote:Umm my suggestion is get to know some people in the forum then there more likely to help you :)
as just joining to ask for parts aka this being your first post no one is going to help you :)



Mate I was not aware that you had to join an inner sanctum to ask for someone's help?

Do you drive past people that are in trouble that are on the side of the road because you dont know them? Its not everyones piece of cake interacting on forums... thats just my opinion




Ben, after two years of having one kicking round the house the week I put it back in someone wants it.. Although I do have a double din DVD player that I have just taken out of my B4 if you are interested?

Thanks

James

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:45 pm
by walts22
Nipple06 wrote:Umm my suggestion is get to know some people in the forum then there more likely to help you :)
as just joining to ask for parts aka this being your first post no one is going to help you :)

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read on a forum.

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:17 pm
by blacktop™
Agreed.

Especially when he's only been a member for less than a month

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 pm
by Nipple06
Ok that's just my view I really didn't mean it in a bad way like that what I was trying to say was so people tend to just join and want flog stuff.
Sorry if it came out that way I will admit it was my bad choice of words

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 pm
by walts22
Nipple06 wrote:Ok that's just my view I really didn't mean it in a bad way like that what I was trying to say was so people tend to just join and want flog stuff.
Sorry if it came out that way I will admit it was my bad choice of words

It would be different if he was selling something. Correct.

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:44 pm
by Rome_BRZ
Yeh I agree he's not really selling something just asking a question that others could refer to when answered as well. I don't see anything wrong with this kind of a post.

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 pm
by cruisn
Theres two of these head units on Ebay at the moment at a reasonable price IMO.

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm
by bpi
Hey Guy's
Sorry if i have ruffled any feathers. I didnt just sign up to see if any one had a head unit for sale i was originally keen on buying a 04 Liberty GT and signed up to read up about them. Thanks for the lead to the ones on ebay, but im actually chasing one out of a B4. The double din style one that was fitted to the twin turbo style liberty. 1998 to 2003 model's. Sorry i should of been more specific. Thanks again fella's,
Cheers Ben :)

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:47 pm
by cruisn
Ahh sorry my bad.

No feathers ruffled. :good:

Re: B4 Mcintosh headunit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 pm
by BoxerGT
hey mate i have one of these sitting in my room along with the amp gathering dust.
pm me if your interested and i'll sort out postage
cheers