Page 1 of 1

WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:37 pm
by seanmau5
To suit pre-facelift 2.5i. Don't want to spend too much as I will be turning it into a mesh grille as an experiment.

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 pm
by mihai
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:To suit pre-facelift 2.5i. Don't want to spend too much as I will be turning it into a mesh grille as an experiment.


I have a genuine Subaru Mesh grille for sale. Check the for sale section if you are interested.

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 pm
by bates91
pm sent sean

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm
by seanmau5
mihai wrote:
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:To suit pre-facelift 2.5i. Don't want to spend too much as I will be turning it into a mesh grille as an experiment.


I have a genuine Subaru Mesh grille for sale. Check the for sale section if you are interested.


Not a fan of the Subaru one.. I personally like the mesh at the back of the grill not sitting at the front. Sticks out too much, like a broken nose lol

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm
by seanmau5
bates91 wrote:pm sent sean

Pm replied

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm
by seanmau5
Still searching..

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:22 pm
by liberty.black
if you can find me a mesh grill ill sell you my standard grill..

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 pm
by seanmau5
liberty.black wrote:if you can find me a mesh grill ill sell you my standard grill..


I need 2.5i, you have 3.0r

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 am
by black_2.5

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:25 pm
by seanmau5
black_2.5 wrote:http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14093&p=190274#p190274


Thanks. Already spoken to rever about his, I want to experiment with it and make a custom grill and feel $100 is probably too much to potentially wreck it.. lol

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 pm
by Nipple06
mihai wrote:
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:To suit pre-facelift 2.5i. Don't want to spend too much as I will be turning it into a mesh grille as an experiment.


I have a genuine Subaru Mesh grille for sale. Check the for sale section if you are interested.

Still for sale ? how much?

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 am
by Nipple06

Re: WTB - stock grill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:43 pm
by seanmau5
Nipple06 wrote:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Subaru-Liberty-Grill-suit-Gen4-/130592174258?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e67e670b2
there's 2 on there at the moment

Watching them already. Cheers