Page 1 of 3

WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [FOUND A SET]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 am
by walts22
Hi lads,


Just after some Gen 4 17" rims, you know the ones. ;)

Image

Perferably in SA as I don't want to pay for postage.

Can be with or without tyres. Let me know what you have. :D



PM me or post in this thread, Walts.

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 am
by GT - 001
What's the going price on these, as I don't know whether or not I should sell mine or not

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 am
by walts22
GT - 001 wrote:What's the going price on these, as I don't know whether or not I should sell mine or not

A couple of years ago I picked up a set for my old car for 600 bucks with really good RE050A tyres.

Should be a bit less without tyres/good tyres.

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 am
by cruisn
walts22 wrote:
GT - 001 wrote:What's the going price on these, as I don't know whether or not I should sell mine or not

A couple of years ago I picked up a set for my old car for 600 bucks with really good RE050A tyres.

Should be a bit less without tyres/good tyres.


I'll back up that price. Thats what I sold mine for with near new tyres.

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:30 am
by Hotwire
Not after a set of 18s?
I have my XT7r for sale.

:twisted:

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:38 am
by walts22
Hotwire wrote:Not after a set of 18s?
I have my XT7r for sale.

:twisted:

Nope, sorry mate.

After a cheaper set that I can paint BLACK. :D

Will still hold on to my BBS rims too.

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 am
by Hotwire
How cheap are you looking for?

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 pm
by JDGT05
Hey Mate,

have 4x 17 inch stock liberty rims your chasing.

Have brand new Khumo tyres on them, all rims have a little bit of gutter rash.

I'm in WA so courier to SA shouldn't be too much, shoot me a text or pm me if your interested.

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 pm
by walts22
JDGT05 wrote:Hey Mate,

have 4x 17 inch stock liberty rims your chasing.

Have brand new Khumo tyres on them, all rims have a little bit of gutter rash.

I'm in WA so courier to SA shouldn't be too much, shoot me a text or pm me if your interested.


I'll keep that in mind thanks mate.

We'll just see if anything pops up in SA first.

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 pm
by Nottage969
Didn't see the "WTB" part in the title and assumed it was a for-sale, got all excited as in SA and what I'm after! You shattered me! :( lol. It's a raaaacceee! You have the turbo I don't though, so you win! :P

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
by hamish_023
Tom you should have bought mine when I got my Ultraleggera's haha what made you change your mind?

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:42 pm
by walts22
hamish_023 wrote:Tom you should have bought mine when I got my Ultraleggera's haha what made you change your mind?

Just want a change mate.

Painted black would look awesome.

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:47 pm
by Nottage969
walts22 wrote:
hamish_023 wrote:Tom you should have bought mine when I got my Ultraleggera's haha what made you change your mind?

Just want a change mate.


I think you should change your car while you're at it.

Gimme a PM when it's on the market :P

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:00 pm
by walts22
deleted

Re: WTB: Gen 4 17" 5 spoke rims [SA]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 pm
by hamish_023
posting in subyclub is so dumb. general thread should be a chat room and not count hahahaa