Page 1 of 1

Standard wagon springs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 am
by cruisn
Im after a set of cheap standard wagon springs. From standard or Bilstein struts doesnt matter.

I can Bilstein ones s/h for just under $100 from Japan, but if someone here has some they dont need for cheaper.

Im in Melbourne.

Cheers

Re: Standard wagon springs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:50 am
by jonos27
I've got my bilstein ones they arrived the other day, just waiting for the teins now, should have them this week

Re: Standard wagon springs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 am
by cruisn
The only thing I thought about with those Jono, is whether they were off a sedan or wagon.

Do you know?

Doesnt matter though as I can make some spacers if needed. We can work out a deal if I fit them for you? ;)

Re: Standard wagon springs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 am
by jonos27
He assured me they were for the wagon, I've just had a quick look over them it doesn't say anywhere on them re: wagon or not

Re: Standard wagon springs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 am
by cruisn
Cool.

So we can work something out then?

When you get the springs, drop the struts and springs over as I'll need the strut top to make a spacer and then I'll swap the springs to them ready to go when we work out a time to fit them. ;)

Re: Standard wagon springs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 am
by jonos27
Yeah will work something out no worries, I'll let you know once I get them.