Page 1 of 1

WTB EJ20T CRANK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:42 pm
by 05GTLIBERTY
Hey guys I'm after a crank to suit my 05 Lib EJ20T, new, used, as long as it's good.
Would like somewhere close like Sydney to Newcastle areas.

Cheers, Lloyd.

Re: WTB EJ20T CRANK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 am
by PHAT GT
05GTLIBERTY wrote:Hey guys I'm after a crank to suit my 05 Lib EJ20T, new, used, as long as it's good.
Would like somewhere close like Sydney to Newcastle areas.

Cheers, Lloyd.





Hi Lloyd


i have one you can have for free........... pick up only ............... needs a good clean as it been outside and has only 30K on it

Re: WTB EJ20T CRANK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 am
by 05GTLIBERTY
Bugger it didn't even cross my mind to ask you for one, I bought one about 2 hours ago. Thanks anyways