Page 1 of 1

Rims 18" or 19"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm
by JDGT05
Hey Guys,

Chasing a new set of Rims and Tyres for my Liberty.

I like the 18Inch STI Liberty ones if anyone knows where I can get a set,

Apart from that the aftermarket style ones I like are in the pictures below, If anyone has anything simular in 19"

Image

Image

Anyone wants to text me any pics of there rims number is 0421 156 332

Located in WA

Cheers.

Re: Rims 18" or 19"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 pm
by cruisn
These....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13703

I also have gold JDM B4 18" wheels (same as WRX CS9)

I have some '06 charcoal STi rims coming soon as new, unmarked. ;)

I can get tyres fitted also.....

Re: Rims 18" or 19"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 pm
by JDGT05
cruisn wrote:These....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13703

I also have gold JDM B4 18" wheels (same as WRX CS9)

I have some '06 charcoal STi rims coming soon as new, unmarked. ;)

I can get tyres fitted also.....



Nah not those ones, the Charcoal Sti Rims do interest me though... How much do you think I'd be looking at to have them sent to WA?

Re: Rims 18" or 19"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 pm
by cruisn
Around the $2200 mark couriered to WA.