WTB - Cheap 10" Sub and enclosure
Hi all,
Looking at going in a bit of a different direction with the Sherpa so I am looking for a CHEAP 10" or 12" sub with an enclosure for the Sherpa. I have a feeling that the McIntosh won't fulfill my desires, I am missing bass just that little bit too much to warrant stuffing around with the McIntosh making up boxes for it etc to just end up disappointed in the end. Remember, the cheaper the better. Ideally a name brand, no Kingwoods etc. It will be getting fed around 300wRMS so the enclosure doesn't need to be the strongest box in the world, just as long as it's functional.
When I say cheap I mean <$100
PM me or post here.
Cheers.
G
Looking at going in a bit of a different direction with the Sherpa so I am looking for a CHEAP 10" or 12" sub with an enclosure for the Sherpa. I have a feeling that the McIntosh won't fulfill my desires, I am missing bass just that little bit too much to warrant stuffing around with the McIntosh making up boxes for it etc to just end up disappointed in the end. Remember, the cheaper the better. Ideally a name brand, no Kingwoods etc. It will be getting fed around 300wRMS so the enclosure doesn't need to be the strongest box in the world, just as long as it's functional.
When I say cheap I mean <$100
PM me or post here.
Cheers.
G