Page 1 of 1
WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 am
by seanmau5
I have a work colleague who is envious of my car because I'm sporting Spec B wheels and he wants some..
If anyone is selling or looking to offload some wheels with minimal rash please PM me!!
Cheers,
Sean
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 am
by hamish_023
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:I have a work colleague who is envious of my car because I'm sporting Spec B wheels and he wants some..
If anyone is selling or looking to offload some wheels with minimal rash please PM me!!
Cheers,
Sean
They don't have any at wheel power?
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 am
by cruisn
He needs to go a few steps better and get these.....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13703
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 am
by seanmau5
He hates me coz they only cost me $350

I don't know what he is willing to spend but I'm sure he wants second hand to save on costs
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:22 am
by seanmau5
I saw those.. me likey, but not sure about 1150 likey

Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 am
by hamish_023
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:He hates me coz they only cost me $350

I don't know what he is willing to spend but I'm sure he wants second hand to save on costs
tyre power had them for $550 delivered. If he isn't prepared to pay that I would blast him.
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:38 am
by seanmau5
hamish_023 wrote:Lib_seanmau5 wrote:He hates me coz they only cost me $350

I don't know what he is willing to spend but I'm sure he wants second hand to save on costs
tyre power had them for $550 delivered. If he isn't prepared to pay that I would blast him.
You mean Bilsteins are $550 delivered?? I was quoted $640 for 4 with centre caps on the phone.. I told him about the new ones Wheelpower have, I think he wants second hand
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 am
by hamish_023
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:hamish_023 wrote:Lib_seanmau5 wrote:He hates me coz they only cost me $350

I don't know what he is willing to spend but I'm sure he wants second hand to save on costs
tyre power had them for $550 delivered. If he isn't prepared to pay that I would blast him.
You mean Bilsteins are $550 delivered?? I was quoted $640 for 4 with centre caps on the phone.. I told him about the new ones Wheelpower have, I think he wants second hand
They used to do them $560 delivered for our forum but they seem to up and down the price as they please or what ever mood they are in

Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 am
by seanmau5
hamish_023 wrote:They used to do them $560 delivered for our forum but they seem to up and down the price as they please or what ever mood they are in

Yup.. I asked for $560 & I'll pick up & he laughed and told me I was offensive...
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 am
by cruisn
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:I saw those.. me likey, but not sure about 1150 likey

Everything is negotiable.

Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:30 pm
by MY-25-GT
search them on Ebay and there is a place who sells them for $125 each, they can be nego down too, Spec B Shocks are $500 a set pick up too
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm
by ephesiangts
I have a set you can have for $600 with ok tyres once i get my new ones. (when I find them)
Re: WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 pm
by seanmau5
ephesiangts wrote:I have a set you can have for $600 with ok tyres once i get my new ones. (when I find them)
What's ok tyres??
WTB - 18" facelift Spec B rims

Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:46 pm
by ephesiangts
Front are about 50% but worn inside. rears are about 70%