Page 1 of 1

Delete please :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 pm
by t.renshaw34
Hey guys looking for a Cat Back, only really after center and Y pipe, but am interested in any good deal, perferably looking for a double resonator on the center but again happy to settle for any good offer :).

Cheers guys

Taylor :)

Re: Gen 4 exhaust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 pm
by Simplyrob_mate
Hey. I have just bought my gen4 and has apparently had mrt in Rhodes custom make the exhaust a couple of months before I bought the car.
I've bought the car for my fiancée and we want it for a family car and the exhaust is too loud... I'd hapily swap you if you have a completely standard exhaust system.
Are you in Sydney?

Re: Gen 4 exhaust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:30 pm
by t.renshaw34
In Adelaide mate :). But happy to organise and pay shipping both ways for you? :).

0430 213 231, please send me a txt as I'm at work.

Regards, Taylor

Re: Gen 4 exhaust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:30 pm
by iisshhyy
head to Exhaust Dynamics on Oaklands Road...speak to Mick about getting something made up

Re: Gen 4 exhaust

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:38 am
by t.renshaw34
All good mate :D, did a ring around for getting a custom center and Y made up. But I got the x force center and Y delivered for $400, and am going verex mufflers :D.