Page 1 of 1

rear bumper step pad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 pm
by hcpe
Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a rear step pad (scratch protection pad, or whatever they might be called) for my 2006 Blitzen Wagon.
I am in Adelaide, if anyone knows where I might be able to get one that would be great. Got two dogs and I don't want them scratching up the paint work on the bumper.

Cheers.

Re: rear bumper step pad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:04 am
by hcpe
No one has any ideas? I really don't want to go to subaru for one cause I'm sure they'll be asking for some absurd amount for it....

Re: rear bumper step pad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 am
by hamish_023
Have you tried subareck down para hills west?

Re: rear bumper step pad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:35 am
by db1
Is this what you're after?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12863

Re: rear bumper step pad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:23 pm
by Robbks
Blitzen has different rear bar than standard IIRC
genuine may be your only option