Page 1 of 1

WTB: McIntosh head unit 04 05 06

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm
by CJ1177
I'm after a working McIntosh head unit to suit a 04 to 06 Model Liberty (pre facelift)

Or will a post facelift McIntosh Plug N' Play in the earlier models, other than the face plate, would I need any thing else to make it fit/work ?

Re: WTB: McIntosh head unit 04 05 06

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:34 pm
by THERB3
Are you selling up ?

I might have one for sale if you can wait a week.

Re: WTB: McIntosh head unit 04 05 06

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:54 pm
by CJ1177
THERB3 wrote:Are you selling up ?

I might have one for sale if you can wait a week.


LOL... Nah not selling up, just replacing my broken 6 disk stacker, & don’t want to spend the money or effort on a new deck.
I'm in no rush, it's been broken for a few months now. :)

Re: WTB: McIntosh head unit 04 05 06

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:19 am
by THERB3
I will be selling mine if interested