Page 1 of 1
WTB: 2.5L GT Engine Cover

Posted:
Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm
by Rome_BRZ
Hi guys,
Looking for an engine cover as I may be getting a bigger top mount which will require me to get rid of the top half of mine, not really keen on cutting the sti engine cover though.
Hopefully someone has a spare or isn't using theirs! As far as I know it needs to be a 2.5 GT otherwise it won't fit...
Jerome
Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:06 am
by lozza
Come on, Jerome....it's for a worthy cause, chop it up.
Go the PW TMIC guinea pig

Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 am
by Rome_BRZ
lozza wrote:Come on, Jerome....it's for a worthy cause, chop it up.
Go the PW TMIC guinea pig

Haha I already am. And no, will not under any circumstances chop up the STI engine cover!
Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:13 am
by matt_3.0rb
There is a 3.0rb on ebay being wrecked atm, if your cutting it up a non turbo engine cover would work, he may be willing to seperate it from the engine. Dont have the link atm tho.
Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 am
by Rome_BRZ
matt_3.0rb wrote:There is a 3.0rb on ebay being wrecked atm, if your cutting it up a non turbo engine cover would work, he may be willing to seperate it from the engine. Dont have the link atm tho.
Thanks for the tip matt! I'll have a look!
Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:01 pm
by senator
matt_3.0rb wrote:There is a 3.0rb on ebay being wrecked atm, if your cutting it up a non turbo engine cover would work, he may be willing to seperate it from the engine. Dont have the link atm tho.
i think the 3.0lt mount differently
Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm
by Rome_BRZ
senator wrote:matt_3.0rb wrote:There is a 3.0rb on ebay being wrecked atm, if your cutting it up a non turbo engine cover would work, he may be willing to seperate it from the engine. Dont have the link atm tho.
i think the 3.0lt mount differently
I'm sure it could be made to work somehow.
Regardless, I've noted 3 2005 Liberty GTs for wrecking on ebay so I'll call and see if they have the engine covers still
Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm
by hks180
ask Michael .... i think his go collection of engine covers ... im sure he will do very good price for you ! haha
Leo
Re: Engine Cover 2006+ Liberty

Posted:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 pm
by Rome_BRZ
hks180 wrote:ask Michael .... i think his go collection of engine covers ... im sure he will do very good price for you ! haha
Leo
Haha I'll just go past and grab one of this ones that are lying around

Re: WTB: 2.5L GT Engine Cover

Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 am
by Rome_BRZ
Bump!