Page 1 of 1

WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm
by garbo41610
Hi all,

My mrs is starting a pet grooming business and we are waiting on the trailer to get built. I am still trying to find out the PCD of the wheels on the trailer, which I am hoping are 5 x 100mm. If they are, I will be in the market for MY10 GT wheels. So any GenV owners that have upgraded, let me know if you want to get rid of your factory wheels. I only want 2 but will probably take all 4 just to make it easier for "you".

Cheers bruh's.
Garbo.

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 pm
by smythie
You'd be best telling the trailer builder what sort of hub specs you want (i.e 5x100) otherwise it will likely end up being the common Falcon/Aurion type size which I think is 5x120

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 pm
by garbo41610
Hmmm... Good point. You might be right. The only prob with that is it is a franchise business with a trailer supplied as part of the franchise fee, but I'll ask.

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm
by seanmau5
Get a trailer with dual axles.. Would look sick!!

And can tie in with your
garbo41610 wrote:Cheers bruh's.
comment!!!

And then install some sik by nyns bro (and I quote your Sherpa build) for the mrs to listen to some fully tabouleh tunes..

Ok nuff from me - Being at home on a Saturday night with tonsillitis is making me go nuts!!

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 pm
by seanmau5
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:Get a trailer with dual axles.. Would look sick!!

And can tie in with your
garbo41610 wrote:Cheers bruh's.
comment!!!

And then install some sik by nyns bro (and I quote your Sherpa build) for the mrs to listen to some fully tabouleh tunes..

Ok nuff from me - Being at home on a Saturday night with tonsillitis is making me go nuts!!


PS Garbo - in no way am I taking the piss, just having some fun!!

Cheers

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 am
by garbo41610
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:Get a trailer with dual axles.. Would look sick!!

And can tie in with your
garbo41610 wrote:Cheers bruh's.
comment!!!

And then install some sik by nyns bro (and I quote your Sherpa build) for the mrs to listen to some fully tabouleh tunes..

Ok nuff from me - Being at home on a Saturday night with tonsillitis is making me go nuts!!


PS Garbo - in no way am I taking the piss, just having some fun!!

Cheers


:lol:

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 am
by matt_3.0rb
There are these on Ebay, Dunno if they are worth the price just for a trailer tho,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUBARU-2010-LIBERTY-WHEELS-/270770155415?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0b28af97

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 pm
by speakafreaka
Lol I sold mine too cheap

Re: WTB: MY10 GT wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm
by Mark^^
speakafreaka wrote:Lol I sold mine too cheap

sssssh Marty they were a great price LOL