Pretty sure there is 1 on EBAY that is being wrecked atm. Cheers Eddie
Re: WTB - Subaru Liberty B4 interior part
Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:49 pm
by Gozza
He's already sold the trim
Re: WTB - Subaru Liberty B4 interior part
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:39 pm
by bugli
Wrap yours in carbon wrap or sand yours back and paint it?
Re: WTB - Subaru Liberty B4 interior part
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm
by Gozza
Some one offered me one wrapped on carbon I might take that but I'm just seeing if there are of the original ones around.
If there are any liberty owners who wants tonswap their original one with a carbon fibre wrap let me know!
Re: WTB - Subaru Liberty B4 interior part
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm
by youngy69
Hey,there is a place in Smithfield (Sydney) called Japwreck that might be able to help out 97252722.
Cheers
Re: WTB - Subaru Liberty B4 interior part
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 pm
by Gozza
Thanks for the link mate Had a look on their 'stock' page and they have a couple of Liberty's but only GX's and RX's. I'll keep an eye on it though
Re: WTB - Subaru Liberty B4 interior part
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 pm
by hypeboy
hey maybe you should try to look at thepartsbin.com I got most of my interior subaru parts form them. they offer the cheapers price plus great quality.
Re: WTB - Subaru Liberty B4 interior part
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 am
by sheppo9
hypeboy wrote:hey maybe you should try to look at thepartsbin.com I got most of my interior subaru parts form them. they offer the cheapers price plus great quality.
Plus they are LHD so interior parts won't fit!! Yea, good stuff...