Page 1 of 1

WTB: Phat DP for 2.5T Man

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:04 pm
by TorpedoCreative
As the subject heading says, Im seeking a Phat DP for my MY07 2.5T Manual. I had it on the last GT and need it on this one :)

cheers

James

Re: WTB: Phat DP for 2.5T Man

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:03 pm
by PHAT GT
TorpedoCreative wrote:As the subject heading says, Im seeking a Phat DP for my MY07 2.5T Manual. I had it on the last GT and need it on this one :)

cheers

James




Hi James


email me and ill do you a special price on the second one seeing that you could be a repeat dump pipe customer


Michael

Re: WTB: Phat DP for 2.5T Man

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 pm
by TorpedoCreative
PHAT GT wrote:
TorpedoCreative wrote:As the subject heading says, Im seeking a Phat DP for my MY07 2.5T Manual. I had it on the last GT and need it on this one :)

cheers

James




Hi James


email me and ill do you a special price on the second one seeing that you could be a repeat dump pipe customer


Michael


Thanks Michael, you have mail :)

Re: WTB: Phat DP for 2.5T Man

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:34 pm
by GTB Liberty
If I never need another one Phat - I'm remembering this :D