Page 1 of 1

Wtb: 6 speed shifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:07 pm
by Jaz_ej20
Howdy, I'm chasing a shifter and linkages to suit a 05 STi 6 speed. Keen on anything really, stock, shortshifter.
I'm in Tassie but willing to pay postage to get it here.
Pm or post in this thread.
Cheers, Jarrod

Re: Wtb: 6 speed shifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 pm
by PHAT GT
Jaz_ej20 wrote:Howdy, I'm chasing a shifter and linkages to suit a 05 STi 6 speed. Keen on anything really, stock, shortshifter.
I'm in Tassie but willing to pay postage to get it here.
Pm or post in this thread.
Cheers, Jarrod




Jarrod.... i may have a STI short shifter floating around from when i bought my 6 speed that i didn't use. I have a look tomorrow and get back to


Michael

Re: Wtb: 6 speed shifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 am
by CheesyMong
I may have a stock 07 GTB kit, I replaced it with the STI version so I'm not sure it will have all the bits u need...Anyone else know?

Re: Wtb: 6 speed shifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:07 am
by Jaz_ej20
PHAT GT wrote:
Jaz_ej20 wrote:Howdy, I'm chasing a shifter and linkages to suit a 05 STi 6 speed. Keen on anything really, stock, shortshifter.
I'm in Tassie but willing to pay postage to get it here.
Pm or post in this thread.
Cheers, Jarrod




Jarrod.... i may have a STI short shifter floating around from when i bought my 6 speed that i didn't use. I have a look tomorrow and get back to


Michael


Sweet thanks mate! Is it from a liberty? Because in another thread they said the liberty ones don't fit

Re: Wtb: 6 speed shifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 am
by Jaz_ej20
CheesyMong wrote:I may have a stock 07 GTB kit, I replaced it with the STI version so I'm not sure it will have all the bits u need...Anyone else know?


Hey mate! Thanks but unfortunately the liberty ones won't fit cause the foul on the trans tunnel apparently. Thanks though!

Re: Wtb: 6 speed shifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm
by youngy69
The Impreza ones will fit,you need to modify the reverse cable exit location through the gearlever boot.We have been doing this mod on Liberty`s since 2004,just be patient getting the reverse lockout adjustment right and all will be good.
Cheers Eddie