[Found] VBG1-4GLGT-RHD 1.05 Vent Gauge

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Re: [Found] VBG1-4GLGT-RHD 1.05 Vent Gauge

Postby BlackSTI » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:18 am

mynameisdaniel wrote:I 'think' I can get the PLX to do standalone logging with the tactrix, otherwise I can just do it through RomRaider on my CarPC :)

Not yet, should get it this week I think...


Sounds interesting.

Do you have any posts with details of your car pc?
Team Funeral.
Black 07 Tuned by Sti Sedan.
User avatar
BlackSTI
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:06 pm
Location: Brisbane
Car: Subaru Liberty MY07 STI #7
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?t=23595

Re: [Found] VBG1-4GLGT-RHD 1.05 Vent Gauge

Postby mynameisdaniel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:28 pm

BlackSTI wrote:
mynameisdaniel wrote:I 'think' I can get the PLX to do standalone logging with the tactrix, otherwise I can just do it through RomRaider on my CarPC :)

Not yet, should get it this week I think...


Sounds interesting.

Do you have any posts with details of your car pc?


Got mine today :D Installed and all working perfectly, taking me ages to get it all the piping/wiring perfect though :(

There's bits and pieces scattered in my profile and this thread :)

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16298
User avatar
mynameisdaniel
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Car: 07 Subaru Liberty GT tbSTi Sedan
Real name: May or may not be Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15835

Re: [Found] VBG1-4GLGT-RHD 1.05 Vent Gauge

Postby tuned sti » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm

mynameisdaniel wrote:
Got mine today :D Installed and all working perfectly, taking me ages to get it all the piping/wiring perfect though :(


How long did it take you to install?

Any pics of the install?
tuned sti
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:33 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: [Found] VBG1-4GLGT-RHD 1.05 Vent Gauge

Postby mynameisdaniel » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 pm

tuned sti wrote:
mynameisdaniel wrote:
Got mine today :D Installed and all working perfectly, taking me ages to get it all the piping/wiring perfect though :(


How long did it take you to install?

Any pics of the install?


Probably 3 hours... That's with me being fanatical about wiring everything up using solder and heat shrink and not cutting into factory wiring at all. Then making sure everything is hidden as well as possible. The only thing I need to fix is the T joint near the BOV. Stands out a bit too much being gold so I might try painting it or getting some more pipe so it sits lower and out of sight...

It is quite easy to install though, I could do it in half an hour if I was in a hurry and knew where to put the wires :)

No pics sorry, but the ones in the instructions are good. I ran the hosing straight through the grommet on the passenger side of the firewall (already had wiring going through there) and then across to the drivers side under the dash.
User avatar
mynameisdaniel
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Car: 07 Subaru Liberty GT tbSTi Sedan
Real name: May or may not be Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15835

Previous

Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests