Cannot afford these new ones from Subaru at the moment - been watching on ebay but none there, is there other Subarus that would fit on Gen 4?
Cheers
AP
cruisn wrote:I was in at Sbaru Parts in Moorabbin yesterday.
They had a s/h set of Gen4 wagon and sedan ones in stock. Dont know price. All they need is new double sided tape.
mihai wrote:They don't do anything when it rains.
They are too small to do anything.
mrgnluke wrote:mihai wrote:They don't do anything when it rains.
They are too small to do anything.
Kind of disagree...
If you want to have your window down in the rain and stay dry, you're going to waste your money on these. However, I have them on the XT and in the rain, my side windows will be dry after a drive. I love 'em.
coyote wrote:Sure, a GTR is fast ... but it's about as interesting as listening to grass grow.
blkdog wrote:cruisn wrote:I'll be paying them a visit on Saturday.
bosc0 wrote:blkdog wrote:cruisn wrote:I'll be paying them a visit on Saturday.
Doubt this... as they are closed on the weekend
Robbks wrote:I actually have them on my gen4 and they do a LOT
they stop the water from running off the roof and dripping on your leg/ seat/ door trims when you open the door or window
They provide more of a gutter than a traditional weathershield
you can also have the window down an inch and downwards falling rain won;t come directly into the car.
I sleep in the car when camping a lot and they are great for providing some airflow when you're sleeping
add to that when you open the tilting part of the sunroof and you don;t get the condensation build up when you wake up.
bosc0 wrote:FYI Brett at Sbaru wants $80 for the wagon visors. Rh one is new, LH one was damaged and repaired. Was going to, but bought some shoes instead
bosc0 wrote:blkdog wrote:cruisn wrote:I'll be paying them a visit on Saturday.
Doubt this... as they are closed on the weekend
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests