jasooon95 wrote:Jarrod wrote:jasooon95 wrote:ahha, sorry but the wagon isn't for me!
Is there some shortage on Spec Bs in Victoria or something, been looking for quite a few months
I couldnt get what I wanted in Vic so I got mine from Sydney.
would love to buy mine from queensland/nsw but the problem is i can't get over there to check the car out

they seem to have a lot more Spec Bs with lower Kms but.

I didnt check mine out, had a good seller who sent me loads of pics of the car and it had full books with it so I took the punt and ended up with a good car and low (90k) kms.
Wheels and body had marks, but Im fussy (ex panel beater) so I generally fix all that stuff with every secondhand car I get.
Just ask them to show you areas that you know are the most common for wear and tear...such as the carpet in the drivers foot well, door trims etc.