WTB Black post fl mirrors

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB Black post fl mirrors

Postby BigBCalais » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:25 pm

As the title states I'm after some post fl black mirrors, must be black because I'm not going to the effort of respraying them for a minor aesthetic upgrade
dr20t wrote:Simple rule. If you act like a dick then you deserved to get dicked

06 Blitzen 6mt
'Lightly' modified: Eyelids, HIDs, Outback bonnet, 2 1/4" Exhaust with HiTech mufflers, Lip spoiler, E̶n̶k̶e̶i̶ ̶T̶6̶s̶ ̶1̶8̶x̶8̶.̶5̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶s̶, Rays 57Valkyrie 18x8.5, Sti Pink Springs, Kido tune, Brembos
.
User avatar
BigBCalais
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Location: Vic
Car: Black 06 Blitzen 6MT
Real name: Bryce
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26522

Re: WTB Black post fl mirrors

Postby Jarrod » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:27 pm

If you change your mind on painting I have the drivers side in white for $50ono
User avatar
Jarrod
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 pm
Location: South East Melbourne
Car: MY12
Real name: Jarrod

Re: WTB Black post fl mirrors

Postby BigBCalais » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Cheers mate, I think I'd rather buy a pair anyway
dr20t wrote:Simple rule. If you act like a dick then you deserved to get dicked

06 Blitzen 6mt
'Lightly' modified: Eyelids, HIDs, Outback bonnet, 2 1/4" Exhaust with HiTech mufflers, Lip spoiler, E̶n̶k̶e̶i̶ ̶T̶6̶s̶ ̶1̶8̶x̶8̶.̶5̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶s̶, Rays 57Valkyrie 18x8.5, Sti Pink Springs, Kido tune, Brembos
.
User avatar
BigBCalais
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Location: Vic
Car: Black 06 Blitzen 6MT
Real name: Bryce
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26522


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests