WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

Postby Crspy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey all,

Looking for a 3.0 wagon in manual, with leather, in vic.
A tow bar would be nice :)

Cheers
Justin
Crspy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

Postby HoFF » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 pm

viewtopic.php?p=338876#p338876

Buy mine. I'm not in Vic but rego is nearly up. Perfect time to transfer it all.

My price is quite negotiable as well. ;)
User avatar
HoFF
-stickered-
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am
Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Car: MY06 3RB Liberty Wagon 6MT MY09 Foz
Real name: Tom
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13577&start=255

Re: WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

Postby Crspy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:26 pm

HoFF wrote:http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?p=338876#p338876

Buy mine. I'm not in Vic but rego is nearly up. Perfect time to transfer it all.

My price is quite negotiable as well. ;)


I did see yours, the location being the only reason I hadn't contacted you yet ;)
Crspy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: Re: WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

Postby HoFF » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Crspy wrote:
HoFF wrote:http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?p=338876#p338876

Buy mine. I'm not in Vic but rego is nearly up. Perfect time to transfer it all.

My price is quite negotiable as well. ;)


I did see yours, the location being the only reason I hadn't contacted you yet ;)


Don't let location worry you.

I bought it sight unseen from Melbourne myself 3 years ago.
User avatar
HoFF
-stickered-
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am
Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Car: MY06 3RB Liberty Wagon 6MT MY09 Foz
Real name: Tom
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13577&start=255


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests