WTB: Silicone Coolant/Radiator pipes - for Gen4 GT

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB: Silicone Coolant/Radiator pipes - for Gen4 GT

Postby paggaz » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Item Description: Silicone Radiator pipes (plus small coolant hoses)
To suit: 2007 Liberty GT (2.5L)

So I found out my top radiator pipe has a small crack in it which is squirting coolant everywhere and rather than replacing it with rubber items, I'm looking for silicone hose kits which will suit the Liberty.

Is there a difference between the radiator hoses between the 2L and 2.5L engines?
Bit of a search tells me that the 08+ WRX/STi will also fit the Liberty. Is this correct? - I assume the 09+ Forester is the same as well?

So far, I've found this kit which only has the top and bottom radiator hoses. Ideally, wouldn't like to spend that much... I've also been looking at kits on ebay with all the small silicone hoses as well.
http://www.prospeedracing.com.au/produc ... Black.html

What other kits are out there?
User avatar
paggaz
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Townsville, QLD
Car: 2007 GT Spec.B Wagon Silver
Real name: Nathan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17423#p241526

Re: WTB: Silicone Coolant/Radiator pipes - for Gen4 GT

Postby brainy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Check out samco. The kit comes with top and bottom hoses
MY08 Liberty GT Spec B
User avatar
brainy
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec B

Re: WTB: Silicone Coolant/Radiator pipes - for Gen4 GT

Postby youngy69 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Try GCG turbo in Sydney,I got a news letter a couple of months ago and they had Impreza complete kits for $50They might have Liberty as well.
Cheers Eddie
youngy69
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Northmead,Sydney
Car: 93 RST,06XT FOZ,01 B4,80 SERIES CRUI
Real name: Eddie


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests