wanted to buy 02-03 liberty, white 2.5 man or 2.0 b4

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

wanted to buy 02-03 liberty, white 2.5 man or 2.0 b4

Postby fr0styballz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 am

Hey guys,

This is my first post here... I am looking to get my hands on the above mentioned, has to be low kms... 100,000-150,000 and prefferably in SA. If you know of anyone thinking of selling or if youre thinking of selling one please let me know. Ive been on carsales and gumtree, ive looked at 1 car but didnt want it. Spoken to S+J here in adelaide but they dont currently know of anyone selling what I want.

Currently I drive a 91 mazda familia which I just found out has centre diff issues and really wanna stay in an awd. An 06 sti is still outta reach :P

Cheers guys.
fr0styballz
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:14 am
Car: Mazda Familia
Real name: Tim

Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests