by oldmate » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 am
Check out towbars2u or towbarsaustralia online. The first one is based in sydney I believe and they will come to you to install it. The other one has the cheapest prices I have found. Rrp for hayman reese hd part # 2010rw is $685. Without wire loom, ball or iinstall. I got one delivered with the lot. $619.
Gunna fit it myself. Ive got links if you wanna have a go. Seems easy enough (famous last words)

My05 Liberty GT Premium Wagon - Team White - Custom 3" Dump Pipe - Ultrex Cat Back Exhaust/Custom Twin Tips - K&N Filter - DIY Mesh Grill - Resonectomy - 18" King Wheels (Drifta) - Kobe Motorsport Silicon Inlet + SFB - Kobe Motorsport 50/50 BOV - Anycarlink 1080d - Whiteline Rear Sway Bars - AVO HD Mounts - Trailboss HD Towbar - DBA T2 Slotted Rotors Front And Rear