Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/GTB

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/GTB

Postby sbv » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi All,

I'm looking for a turbo-back exhaust (or part thereof) to suit a Gen 3 GTB/B4 twin turbo setup. If you know of anyone who has done a single-turbo conversion or just upgraded their exhaust and has one picking up dust, please let me know.

I may also be looking for either a turbo bonnet or FMIC to suit shortly also, but still undecided.

SA is prefered, but if I cant find anything i may consider interstate.

Thanks!
Josh
User avatar
sbv
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Adelaide
Car: E85 GTB Outback
Real name: Josh

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Postby cruisn » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Josh, I know of someone in Sydney that just the other day asked me if I know anyone who wants to buy his stock '02 B4 turbo back system.....

NSW though. :(
User avatar
cruisn
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY02 GTB E Tune
Real name: Mark

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Postby sbv » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks Mark, I'll keep it in mind and see how things pan out in Adelaide (not holding my breath). It'll be at least a few weeks before I need it anyway, but I'll keep that one in the back of my mind!
User avatar
sbv
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Adelaide
Car: E85 GTB Outback
Real name: Josh

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Postby sbv » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:56 am

Anyone?
User avatar
sbv
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Adelaide
Car: E85 GTB Outback
Real name: Josh

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Postby sbv » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Still after the exhuast, but particularly the diff-back. Anyone have one/know someone with one?

Thanks!
User avatar
sbv
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Adelaide
Car: E85 GTB Outback
Real name: Josh

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Postby Aidos » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey mate.

Don't think it's what your after, but I have a full TBE off of an 07'.

No idea about whether your could match up any parts of it somehow..

But at least i'm not far from you?
MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B 5EAT
Wagon Obsidian Black
178kW @ Safe Tune (apparently)


Perrin TMIC | AVO 450 | 3" Magnaflow TBE (i think) | Empty CAT | 3" High Flow Exhaust Resonator | 2.5" Magnaflow Mufflers | APS Hi Flow Air Intake | DW300 Fuel Pump | Stronger Re-built Auto Transmission | Quick Shift Kit | Additional Clutch Plates | JJM Turboworld Tune (Last tune it had) | 20" Unknown Rims | STi Front Lip | STi Gear Knob | STi Lower Arm Bar | STi ECU | STi Braided Brake Lines | Full Lighting Upgraded | Tinted Rear Lights
User avatar
Aidos
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 pm
Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Real name: Aids

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Postby sbv » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Unfortunately not mate. I dont think I could make it work, though I have considered trying. I had the the system off my MY08 GT laying around a while back, but its a completely different setup the whole way.

Thanks anyway!
User avatar
sbv
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Adelaide
Car: E85 GTB Outback
Real name: Josh

Re: Turbo-back Exhaust (standard/aftermarket): 99-03 TT B4/G

Postby sbv » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:58 am

Sorted
User avatar
sbv
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Adelaide
Car: E85 GTB Outback
Real name: Josh


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests