MY04 GT Clock Display

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

MY04 GT Clock Display

Postby joeydable » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Hey Guys,

I hear the clock display has a reputation of dying.
Just bought my lib as you know and it has died.
Subby here in Port Macquarie has quoted me 325 for a new one installed, but I thought I would put the feelers out there to see whether it was worth buying a 2nd hand one?
joeydable
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 pm
Location: Port Macquarie NSW 2444

Re: MY04 GT Clock Display

Postby Mat04 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Is the gt clock display same as the non gt one? If so I have one and if I had seen your post before today I would of dropped it off to you to try. Just got back to syd from a holiday up there. If it is the same $100 and its yours easy as to swap just pop out old and plug in new.
owner and operator of offset Custom welding and fabrications.
User avatar
Mat04
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am
Location: Campbelltown
Car: 03 my04 slammed outback
Real name: Matt

Re: MY04 GT Clock Display

Postby ferret89 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am

$325 from Subaru is cheap... my dealer quoted be over $500 to replace the clock. I ended up getting a second hand one for about $80 and putting that in, I'd say the clocks would be the same between models
User avatar
ferret89
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Car: Liberty MY08 Tuned by STI
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28511

Re: MY04 GT Clock Display

Postby Twest90 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 am

mate if you have used a soldering iron before. i fixed mine in under $20 mins following these instructions..

http://www.uklegacy.com/forums/index.ph ... ntry531104


The hardest part is getting the clock out, no joke!
User avatar
Twest90
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: Brisbane QLD
Car: MY05 Subaru Liberty 3.0R Spec.B
Real name: Toby


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests