Melb - STI Quads

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Melb - STI Quads

Postby dle » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Hey guys,

Just after STI quads for sedan, preferably in Melb if possible. Currently have Ultrex quads but after something a little quiter without losing the quad look.

Pm me with your offers

Cheers,
Dave
Last edited by dle on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
dle
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY05 Lib GT
Real name: David

Re: Melb - STI Quads

Postby Sh4wry » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am

Are you after sedan or wagon.

I think majestic_crow may still have his for sale. It's in the for sale section
User avatar
Sh4wry
-stickered-
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am
Location: Moree and Maitland
Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Real name: Craig
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17136

Re: Melb - STI Quads

Postby dle » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 am

Sh4wry wrote:Are you after sedan or wagon.

I think majestic_crow may still have his for sale. It's in the for sale section


Hey Craig, thanks for picking that up. It's for sedan. I think I've seen that post but I'm hoping to pick some up in Melbourne

Cheers,
Dave
dle
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY05 Lib GT
Real name: David

Re: Melb - STI Quads

Postby Sh4wry » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 am

dle wrote:
Sh4wry wrote:Are you after sedan or wagon.

I think majestic_crow may still have his for sale. It's in the for sale section


Hey Craig, thanks for picking that up. It's for sedan. I think I've seen that post but I'm hoping to pick some up in Melbourne

Cheers,
Dave



All good, his is for a wagon anyway. Best of luck
User avatar
Sh4wry
-stickered-
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am
Location: Moree and Maitland
Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Real name: Craig
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17136


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests