rooby wrote:I think the "just works" applies pretty much to all phones equally these days.
And iOS "has regulated apps for supreme stability and doesn't crash like android" is a crock.
All phones crash or lag sometimes, it's just that you can do less with an iPhone.
If you just want a phone and camera that's fine (unless you want to upload one of your photos into a forum via safari. Think that is a normal everyday task, think again) but if you want to be able to do anything you want, apple gives you no choice but to look elsewhere.
But I can do anything that I want to do with my iPhone. At the end of the day it's just a phone, when I'm out and about there is nothing supremely urgent or amazing required from a phone that can't wait until I am either at work with a computer, or at home with my....wait for it....MacBook
The MacBook choice though was specifically for stability when DJing. Have had it since the start of 2008 and touch wood has not crashed at gig yet. Still starts up in under 15 seconds too, which for a 5 year old laptop is doing pretty well!!
