[CLOSED] Phat Performance Products - Centre Pipe

The new business name for PHAT GT
Forum rules
If you would like to make an order, have a question, or just need some advice, please contact Garage 88 by email shown below, rather than PM or asking in a topic.

sales@garage88.com.au

Postby Arith » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 am

** UPDATE AS OF MONDAY APRIL 13TH **

This is pretty much a repeat of the muffler update. But thanks to everyone for your continued patience. The long Easter weekend has seen production pretty much slow

Unfortunately Phat had to go overseas for an emergency business trip for a few days. However he has promised once he returns production for everything (mufflers, centre pipe, and dump pipe) will go into full swing as he wants to get everything done as quickly as possible. He understands everyone has been waiting for quite a long time so he's going to get it done.

Oh, I've also temporarily closed off the group buy to give Phat some breathing room and catch up with the current orders. Otherwise it's not fair to people already in the queue.

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby Arith » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:50 pm

** UPDATE AS OF TUESDAY APRIL 28TH **

All, thanks again for your continued patience. Phat has been working hard to finish the dump pipes this week, and will now continue with the jig for the centre pipes. Once he finalises the jig for the centres, it's just a matter of punching them up on the computer and having them made en mass. However mufflers and dump pipes do have priority at the moment.

In any case, as I was saying in the dump pipe thread, I think at the pace things are going, we may have to ship out each part/batch as they are finished. Otherwise if we try to wait for the entire system to be completed before shipping out, the people that just ordered 1 component will be waiting a while.

I will confirm with Phat tomorrow on getting the other things like mufflers and dump pipes shipped out as soon as they are ready, along with any dump pipes that get produced this week. The centres shouldn't be too far behind.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby Arith » Wed May 06, 2009 12:17 am

** UPDATE AS OF MAY 5TH **

Jig for the centre pipe is nearing completion so we should start seeing these produced by end of this week or early next week. Once we get 1 or 2 made they'll be shipped out interstate first and then the locals. Thanks again for everyone's patience!

Arith
-stickered-

Postby Arith » Wed May 13, 2009 10:34 pm

** UPDATE AS OF MAY 13TH **

The rear sections, consisting of 2.5" piping is nearing completion. Just have to wait for the mandrel bending machine to cycle back to 3" pipes and then the front piece can be produced. We're looking at mid-next week before a complete centre pipe is rolled out! Soon fellas!

Arith
-stickered-

Postby senator » Wed May 13, 2009 10:37 pm

thanks for update mate....... can't wait........ :lol:
Not a soobi anymore, but still slightly dirty
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby adam » Thu May 14, 2009 1:02 am

senator wrote:thanks for update mate....... can't wait........ :lol:

you and me both tony! :lol:
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
adam

Postby Arith » Sat May 23, 2009 12:17 am

** UPDATE AS OF MAY 22ND **

Phat should have x2 stainless steel and x2 mild steel centres by mid-next week. x1 stainless steel has already been set aside for senator, with the other one TBD.

Is anyone interested in the mild steel version? Should be cheaper. Not sure how much cheaper as Phat is determining that at the moment. But for anyone not concerned about getting stainless steel and wants to save some money.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby gtspec » Sat May 23, 2009 7:41 am

saving money :P u got my attention.. depends on how much of a saving thou :lol: just PM me with details jim..

thanks
gtspec

Car: MY07 GT SpecB

Postby Arith » Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 am

gtspec wrote:saving money :P u got my attention.. depends on how much of a saving thou :lol: just PM me with details jim.

LOL! Adam! :P You're not even on the list of buyers for the centre pipe! So unfortunately you'll just have to wait until all the enlisted buyers pass up on the mild steel before I can offer it to ya.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby senator » Sat May 23, 2009 11:26 am

Mmmmmmm looks like I will be running a little louder by next weekend :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks jim and phat.
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby senator » Sat May 23, 2009 11:27 am

Arith wrote:** UPDATE AS OF MAY 22ND **

Phat should have x2 stainless steel and x2 mild steel centres by mid-next week. x1 stainless steel has already been set aside for senator, with the other one TBD.

Is anyone interested in the mild steel version? Should be cheaper. Not sure how much cheaper as Phat is determining that at the moment. But for anyone not concerned about getting stainless steel and wants to save some money.

Adam is that your name i see second on the list???? :lol:
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby Arith » Sat May 23, 2009 11:32 am

senator wrote:Adam is that your name i see second on the list???? :lol:

Nice try, sir! The 'Adam' you see listed is pub owner Adam (alias is also Adam just to confuse you some more).
Last edited by Arith on Sat May 23, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby gtspec » Sat May 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Arith wrote:
gtspec wrote:saving money :P u got my attention.. depends on how much of a saving thou :lol: just PM me with details jim.

LOL! Adam! :P You're not even on the list of buyers for the centre pipe! So unfortunately you'll just have to wait until all the enlisted buyers pass up on the mild steel before I can offer it to ya.

OHHHHH CRAPPP :cry:
gtspec

Car: MY07 GT SpecB

Postby senator » Sat May 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Arith wrote:
senator wrote:Adam is that your name i see second on the list???? :lol:

Nice try, sir! The 'Adam' you see listed is pub owner Adam (alias is also Adam just to confuse you some more).

thats what i meant........ :lol:
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby Arith » Sat May 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Sorry folks. Going by the deposit order, Adam has been allocated the 2nd stainless steel centre.

Anyone who opts for the mild steel version can have it this week, otherwise Phat should be producing more stainless steel versions within the next week or two.

Arith
-stickered-

PreviousNext

Return to Garage 88