H&R Springs

H&R Springs

Postby T-REXX » Mon May 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi Guys

i have a set of H&Rs in stock for the Liberty BL on

These are ready for shipping..

These lower the car around the 30mm and give some of the smoothest driving of any springs on the market.. These are cold rolled which means they are perfect for comfort and handling.. WRX guys have been using and raving bout H&Rs for years... so i thought i would get some bought over from Germany for the LIBs

$550
Blouch RBK
Bullet HD
COBB Tuning
ZeroSports

T-REXX

Postby Arith » Mon May 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Ohhh!!! H&R! I love H&R. :give_heart: Had a set on my Honda Legend a while back. They are beautiful to ride on. Comfortable yet controlling and lowers the car a nice height. For that price, I'd pick these over Eibachs.

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby UrbanGTB » Mon May 26, 2008 7:04 pm

I have put H&R's in my previous cars and the lowered ride is better than the stock one, highly recommended
Tony
UrbanGTB

Postby 05gtwagonman » Sat May 31, 2008 10:40 pm

I might sound like a suspension noob with this, but here goes. I have an 05 gt wagon. are these springs going to suit this? I have kings in it at the mo, but although I love the ride height, I'm older and I guess more feeble and I feel like it rides a bit too Boy racer... I'm looking for the balanced low look and great handling and ride... Should I be looking at these?
Anyone's thoughts?
Whiteline rear sway, King lows, Custom quad tip muffs, Subi sport grill, HID's, Boost guage, JL slot port 12" off the standard mac, RB3l 18's ezeflash tune 150.9kw@4w 15psi 36degC...
05gtwagonman

Postby Arith » Sat May 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Yes, these should fit your BP5. All the applications I see lists BL and BP together with the same part number so I think they should fit your wagon. Judging by their other applications, these should provide a great, settled, and comfortable ride while still providing sharp performance. So yes, they should be a set of springs you should consider.

Doooo iiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arith
-stickered-

Postby T-REXX » Sat May 31, 2008 11:48 pm

thanks Arith;)
he is spot on
Blouch RBK
Bullet HD
COBB Tuning
ZeroSports

T-REXX

Postby 05gtwagonman » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:25 am

Thanks Arith. What is the ride height reduction from standard front and rear? Meaning, the front standard looks higher than the rear because of the guard shape. Do these lower at different heights front to rear?
Whiteline rear sway, King lows, Custom quad tip muffs, Subi sport grill, HID's, Boost guage, JL slot port 12" off the standard mac, RB3l 18's ezeflash tune 150.9kw@4w 15psi 36degC...
05gtwagonman

Postby Arith » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:48 am

05gtwagonman wrote:What is the ride height reduction from standard front and rear? Meaning, the front standard looks higher than the rear because of the guard shape. Do these lower at different heights front to rear?

Well, according to the H&R website, it should lower the Liberty 36mm (1.4") up front and 33mm in back (1.3"). A bit more once it settles.

However unless you cut the front springs or get coilovers where you can control how much to lower front and back, you will never find springs that will result in an even gap for front and rear. That's just the way the Liberty was designed.

When I had my Honda Legend, I remember having to cut the front springs by 2 coils (they were dead coils anyway so it was still safe) to even out the front fender gap to match the rears.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby T-REXX » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:12 am

Thing with the H&Rs also that gives them the quality ride over say the whiteline is they are COLD Rolled.. not heated then cooled again

TRoy
Blouch RBK
Bullet HD
COBB Tuning
ZeroSports

T-REXX

springs

Postby matty_et » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Hey just wondering if you still got these and will they fit a 2005 my06 2.5i lib?
matty_et

Postby T-REXX » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi

Yes i still have these

They do fit that model
Blouch RBK
Bullet HD
COBB Tuning
ZeroSports

T-REXX

Postby Arith » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Do it! These are one of the best non-Japanese springs you can get.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby 05gtwagonman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Hahaha....
Has anyone noticed that arith is all over any potential purchase on this site?
:morpheus:
Is he the one? does he know b4 the rest of us? Is it the red pill Arith? Should I see the oricle B4 a purchase or can you represent her?

:superman: Or does he ride in on a wave of kryptonic power to save the sales day?

All we know, is he's called the stig...

Hahahahaha. rofl...
05gtwagonman

Postby Arith » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:18 pm

I recognise a good product when I see one. H&R springs are a premium brand that justify their high price.

I don't see how my encouragement is any different to other people who say the same thing. In the end my words are just advice, and people are free to decide what they want.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby swingn » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 pm

05gtwagonman wrote:I might sound like a suspension noob with this, but here goes. I have an 05 gt wagon. are these springs going to suit this? I have kings in it at the mo, but although I love the ride height, I'm older and I guess more feeble and I feel like it rides a bit too Boy racer... I'm looking for the balanced low look and great handling and ride... Should I be looking at these?
Anyone's thoughts?

Here's a pic of my car which is actually running Eibachs:

The Eibachs are a very similar spring & lower it the same 30mm.

When I went to do my suspension I had the choice between Eibachs & H&Rs... Went with Eibachs because I had past experience with the brand & was very happy.
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Next

Return to PRO-Speed Racing