Paintball - 29th of November

Paintball - 29th of November

Postby Fangin_RX » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 pm

G'day fellas, I know the Oran park track day thing is also being held on the 29th but me and about 9 others are all going paintballing for the day and i was wondering would anyone like to join us? (Not all 9 spots have been filled so any club members who want to come are welcome to get the benefits of being in that 10 ie cheaper).

http://www.ipgau.com.au/index.php - Thats the website altho i didnt find anything interesting about it, We got a info kit after we ordered the 10 spots.

So if your free on the 29th and wont be attending the Oran park track day thingo your more than welcome to join me and a few others to haul ass for the day taking people down with paint :) Initial cost to play is $58 which i will need in advance i will give bank account details (Via PM) to anyone interested i need to know numbers by friday 13th Nov to book the day. Please PM me to get 1 of the 10 spots to only have to pay $58 other costs of i am unsure of i will ring up and find out the price for a single person.

I will still be going even if we are down a few so heck if you wanna call me or anything 0428979386 is my number gimme a yell or PM either way :)

~Cheers Ethan
MY00 Subaru Liberty (Legacy) RX 2.5L / 2009 Honda CRF250R
P PLATER
-------------------------------------------------------
Fangin_RX
-stickered-

Car: MY00 Liberty RX 2.5L - Gen 3

Return to NSW